• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A man walks into a law office...

G

What kind of asshole spends 100k on legal counsel and then just brazenly ignores them and goes and runs their mouth to the "media" (huff post). I hate him so much.
The same stupid asshole who will spend 3 years constantly responding to the trolls, telling everyone who will listen that he's "getting results" and "beating the trolls". Yeah, he's doing so well that he files an expensive lawsuit against 60 people. And when he files the lawsuit and his lawyers tell him to break off and stop engaging? He tells the lawyers that they need to take his word for it that he knows how to deal with this. You stupid fat fuck, if you knew how to deal with it then why are you wasting a shitload of time and money to sue these people?

I'd be willing to bet that BrinTon has either a signed document or a recorded conversation where he informed Rick that it would be in the best interests of his case if he didn't engage with the trolls. There's no way Rick can file a malpractice lawsuit.

Actually, Brinton might owe Mr Apostle a blowjob before the jacuzzi. He has Rick on tape admitting that his lawyers advised him to break off and not engage but he wasn't listening to them.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Carrie Kikesperg has an entire section on her website about not feeding the trolls yet pat insisted that she told him he was "really good at it" and that it was a good idea for him to continue engaging.

He's viciously stupid and also overweight.
Imagine paying thousands for legal advise. Then telling them they are wrong and you do the opposite. Pat really sucks with money.