• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Lady's Inquisition: Is It Too Late For The Pig To Apologize?

Is it too late for Pat to apologize?

• Yessssssss

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Noooooooooo CHILD!

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
G

After thinking it over, I said no... But then again, look at Joseph Colleen Kumiya. No one here fucks with him like we used to. He's a target still, but more like one just on display to observe. He never really apologized, but he learned his lesson, and I think he has the one thing Pat never will: humility. Joe isn't a good human being, but he's just human enough to understand the joke of it all - he just hates when the joke is on him. While I miss the days he was our Bullseye Bovine, I get why he's not anymore. He learned to let go.

This came up in another thread and from what I can recall you hit the nail on the head. While you're correct in that Joe isn't a good human being, he's not a piece of shit like Rick. Joe was able to laugh at himself and even admitted at one point that some of the shit the rascals did was funny.

Rick is just a terrible human being. I get the impression he would cheat on Niki in a moment's notice if one of his "friends" like Anna Maltese or Hog_Mild was DTF. I also get the impression he would sell out anyone close to him if it meant he'd get some sort of fame/success. Sell 10,000 books if you divorce Niki? She's gone. Go No Contact with your brother for 10,000 followers? Nice knowing you bro. He LARPs like he's some sort of compassionate person but close inspection shows he probably doesn't care at all about anyone but himself. Fat, too.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Great OP mate and interesting take your missus had on Fatrick. My own bird has been asking what I'm laughing at all the time and why am I often saying 'what a fucking spastic'...
So I gave her a quick run down and played her some of the tapes. The one where he is all 'no no no no no baby child... Oh no... Youuuu wil be in jail child... Oh no' and IMMEDIATELY she was like 'so he's super gay and camp then too?'
I went on to show her some of his tweets and pictures of him... She took a lot of convincing that he was 100% serious and for real. She kept thinking he was a troll. Or a character. She lost it when I showed her the pics of Pringle Can...her reaction was 'She was DEFINITELY, 100% fucking Jon when that pic was taken. They were already together. No way they aren't. They are too familiar and comfortable'
When I showed a pic of Nikki and Fatrick she was like 'there's no spark there'

So I explained about the lawsuit and the shit he says like 'actual tough guy' and all his death threats and insane rambling about how he will neutralise threats and only leave 'a clean up'...

She gets why I am part of the community and has laughed at the memes and some of the funny shit you awesome people post but she thinks he is insufferable and wonders how the hell Nikki can get wet over him.
When I first showed her photos of him and of course some of the choice ones, his dress sense was the first thing she picked apart, 'stuck in summer 2004' and said there is nothing whatsoever she finds attractive. Even the 'author' pic. He looks 'smarmy' in that according to her.
She was like 'ugh no, nope I don't see it, the beer gut is a turn off, the chubby cheeks, his haircut, ugh no way'... She even did that like shiver/shake thing! 😂

I will point out that my missus part times as a fitness instructor, that's how we met, and her opinion is 'He's has no shoulders, no chest, flabby arms, no definition, a huge beer belly and man boobs'
'he's fat side of skinny fat' she said. I had if course mentioned his life in Hooligans and she remembered saying 'that's all that sitting, driving everywhere and cheap, greasy fried food and high calorie beer.'

Reckons his cholesterol is high as fuck, that he probably drinks more than he says, has very low fitness and stamina levels, has high blood pressure and doubts, as I did, that he can get it up.

So I asked could she turn him around and get him fit... INSTANTLY she said

'well no, from what you've told me he wouldn't listen to a word I say and tell me everything I said is wrong and I'd be wasting my time'

See Fatrick, even strangers to your saga can tell how much of an arrogant prick you are! My missus isn't a atalker, has no interest in you, is a decade younger than you, is exceptionally fit,can definitely outperform you in any fitness challenge has been a Suicide Girl and can't find a single redeeming quality about your cowardly fat doughy ass!

It was a long process getting my gal into it, and for the longest time, I didn't want to. I love her dearly, her sense of humour is very dark, but I thought she'd feel it was beneath her.

All it took was seeing a few Pat responses to catch her interest. Like yours, she thought he wasn't serious at first. She slowly turned that view around, and that's when she started calling him "The Fat American". Then, he became a fascinating case of narcissism to her (say all you wish about her being just a dancer and the like, but she is very smart).

Josiah Tape 5, I stopped and made her listen to the whole thing with me. It was one of the deepest, longest, most intelligent conversations her and I have ever had, as we both have always been fascinated by human psychology. When she said that he should be studied in psychology classes, she was serious.

I'd have never got her into it if we just went after the Cumia's.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
But do tell me you had her watch The People's Court with our OG cow. Would love her thoughts on it.

Fuck... THAT story. Ok.

So this would've been after the release of Time And Distance. I think before we went to Italy? So after the Kierski Festival, I believe... It was in between that time, but anyway, we're getting ready for the road but we haven't left Poznan yet. For two days straight I'm amusing myself watching the video of his absolutely miserable performance on that show. You guys doing your different mashups didn't help. And at this time, I'm still keeping a lot of this place to myself, but Gosia can't help but notice these random laughing fits I would be having around the house. So she asks what I'm laughing at. I tell her it's just the subreddit I peruse, it wouldn't be anything she would like. So she gets a little bit huffy that I assume what wouldn't make her laugh, and she asks me to explain what's going on. I I still tell her it's nothing she would enjoy, but she keeps pushing, so finally I give her the briefest of brief rundowns about Joseph Cumia. I then tell her this man embarrassed himself nationally on a court show. She says she thinks she would enjoy it.

So I restart the video, and let her watch. Unlike the fascination she would get with the whole Josiah saga years later, this video would probably be the equivalent of making your woman watch a Three Stooges marathon. Her face just soured and she kept shaking her head the entire time, not laughing once. I think she gasped when Joseph described how he is not a pedophile. It ends, she hands me the headphones back, and walks away. I never bring it up to her again, I felt embarrassed.

Looking back, I think she thought I was pranking her, because she did say before it was over "this isn't real". If only she knew.

I set her back from this whole place for about 3 years.

G

I dont want his apologies seriously. As far as I'm concerned, his lol-cowness is his only redeemable worth. This person is absolute garbage. Delusional, mean spirited, highly invested in his 'opinions' but not the things that count like an actual daughter, obsessed with a clique 'nerd/geek' that is abjectly pathetic...never forget what William Shatner did (he basically used the startrek convention weirdos for his own personal growth and self discovery/ philosophical insight, by going to one of their conventions undercover and mingle with them):

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/296486.Get_a_Life_[/URL]

He used to avoid them at all cost beforehand because of how pathetic they seemed to him. This is the 'culture' Pat immerses himself in and aggressively advertises to others, as if it's a winning culture.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Would an apology do anything to calm the waters now?
Yes, but then he'd do something obnoxious, and it would all kick off again.

Joe lost our interest because he stopped doing anything interesting. I hit the music forum on here sometimes, and there's nothing of interest out of him. He's not claiming to be 50% of the reason O&A took off (any more), he's not claiming to be a better guitarist than Hendrix and linking videos of both of them as proof (any more); nothing.

Just sad, barely-understood, third-hand reproductions of Fox news talking points.