• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A girl I'm superficially acquainted with from work

G

the-usual-suspects-usual-suspects.gif

I don't know who said it before. i think it was @Lamont & Tonelli who theorised that Cakehorn and i are the same person with a split personality. I'm the happy go lucky side and Cakehorn is the dark brooding side. That got my ribs.

Forum Clout
I don't know who said it before. i think it was @Lamont & Tonelli who theorised that Cakehorn and i are the same person with a split personality. I'm the happy go lucky side and Cakehorn is the dark brooding side. That got my ribs.

Now I feel bad for calling Lucy a mediocre cunt bitch. I only did it to hurt ShutYourCakeHorn / your dark side for insulting the objectively pretty girl I pretended to be acquainted with.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
no surprise these closeted alliance faggots don't find the chick attractive. she's younger than 50