• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A dermatologist weighs in on Pat’s claims about his youthful aspect

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
In the other thread I posted pat doesn’t really look older than he is. Apparently I’m wrong in every last delusional detail as always.

I sent these photos to my father who is a dermatologist. These are the observations of an ultra liberal whose trump derangement syndrome rivals Pat:

Attachments

• 98E7837F-3CF3-4720-8DB6-30FDF96C12BD.jpeg
    98E7837F-3CF3-4720-8DB6-30FDF96C12BD.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 936
  • AE068E46-BB17-4349-A128-5271AD4F29E4.jpeg
    AE068E46-BB17-4349-A128-5271AD4F29E4.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 939

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
In the other thread I posted pat doesn’t really look older than he is. Apparently I’m wrong in every last delusional detail as always.

I sent these photos to my father who is a dermatologist. These are the observations of an ultra liberal whose trump derangement syndrome rivals Pat:

Bringing an objective and learned party into the conversation. Nice.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Your old man seems like a very rude doctor. I would hate to go in to get one of my many boils lanced and hear "have a seat you alcoholic bastard." How about a little bedside manner!