• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A day in the life of a boomer cow with half his teeth missing

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I started the video with the sound off and I was wondering why Joe wasn't rambling nonstop from the moment the video kicked off. Figured out I had the volume down and as soon as I turned it up there was a steady stream of Joe explaining a bunch of monotonous loser shit.
And he cleared his throat 100 times, Jesus the man needs a lozenge

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He eats his slop in the galley with the Filipinos.
I noticed he cut off as soon as soon as he reached the "dining" area.

And he cleared his throat 100 times, Jesus the man needs a lozenge

That will be the Legionnaires' disease as the ducts in Joe's tiny cabin are pumping out dust and bacteria all over him day and night.

Forum Clout
"The crew gets to walk outside in areas that are not accessible to passengers."

Good old Joe. He always has to make it seem like he's winning in some way. Those "areas" are the dirty and dangerous working parts of the ship, Joe. The passengers aren't missing out on some "backstage" experience, you dumb heifer.

Also, he probably has to wait till 3 to have lunch as they don't want any paying customers to have their lunch ruined by seeing the oaf who played guitar while they were waiting for their table at dinner the night before shovelling plantains into his face.
Everything is always a great personal triumph for Joe. He's aimlessly waddling down a damp service hallway, and pretending he's an "all access" rock god, seeing wondrous things the regular losers never get to experience.

My favorite line..."there's a big boat". Yes, a large ship in a port...there's something you don't see every day.

Forum Clout
passengers are jealous they can't access the first level of HALO 1

..oi.io..jpg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Everything is always a great personal triumph for Joe. He's aimlessly waddling down a damp service hallway, and pretending he's an "all access" rock god, seeing wondrous things the regular losers never get to experience.

My favorite line..."there's a big boat". Yes, a large ship in a port...there's something you don't see every day.
It's things like this that drive home what an unworldly, sheltered yokel he is. He thinks that, because he's from Long Island, he's experienced in the ways of the world, but he's basically a hick. A hick who's never held a real job, so trash.