• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A day in the life of a boomer cow with half his teeth missing

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I saw 1 white crew member.

How many years has this bum been wearing this SOA merch shit for?

44945.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He clears his throat roughly a thousand times over the course of that video. His voice is all weak and shakey. Poor fucker's blowing himself out on this cruise.

Also, you can take the Joe out of New York but you can't take the New York out of Joe. "Behind you" "You want me to slide by?" Just wait a second until they move out of your way, Joe. Nobody wants some fat old bum squeezing past them in a narrow corridor dick-to-ass.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
"The crew gets to walk outside in areas that are not accessible to passengers."

Good old Joe. He always has to make it seem like he's winning in some way. Those "areas" are the dirty and dangerous working parts of the ship, Joe. The passengers aren't missing out on some "backstage" experience, you dumb heifer.

Also, he probably has to wait till 3 to have lunch as they don't want any paying customers to have their lunch ruined by seeing the oaf who played guitar while they were waiting for their table at dinner the night before shovelling plantains into his face.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
"The crew gets to walk outside in areas that are not accessible to passengers."

Good old Joe. He always has to make it seem like he's winning in some way. Those "areas" are the dirty and dangerous working parts of the ship, Joe. The passengers aren't missing out on some "backstage" experience, you dumb heifer.

Also, he probably has to wait till 3 to have lunch as they don't want any paying customers to have their lunch ruined by seeing the oaf who played guitar while they were waiting for their table at dinner the night before shovelling plantains into his face.
He eats his slop in the galley with the Filipinos.