• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A couple horrifying Nana pics I found on the facebook

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If only you knew how bad things really are
a1fde9d2232afb82f548ca84cb169452.png

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I can't believe in his delusional head he actually thinks we're jealous of a bunch of 60 year old boomer trashbags getting shitfaced and singing karaoke. Speaking as someone who gets shitfaced and sings karaoke with a bunch of millennial trashbags, that is nothing to be jealous of

Forum Clout
Note how forced his smile is while next to a woman (albeit barely), like he's actually in pain. Then compare it to his far more relaxed smile while he's touching a man. The evidence is everywhere if you know where to look.
Lil fruit is genuinely afraid of women. Scared, like they can "do something to him" or something. With little girls it's fine, he can lord power over them. If he senses he's on an equal playing field with a broad, he's scared shitless of them.