• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A comprehensive list of words alleged professional writer, Patrick S Tomlinson doesn't know how to use correctly

BudDickman

Forum Clout
What is a “rage erection?” Does he mean a raging hard-on?
Does anyone have the interview where he talks about owning the trolls by sending pictures of himself naked with a "rage erection"? He has also said "rage erection" in writing (tweets), so it isn't just him having peanut butter in his mouth. My favorite thing about that interview is the interviewer's response. He was like "wow, that is awesome" in a monotone voice that did nothing to hide his disdain for Pat.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He ignored this completely when it was pointed out on Twitter.
He actually did address it by blaming it completely on autocorrect.

That's actually a favorite of his, blaming his stupidity on autocorrect.

Screenshot_20220108-163816.jpg

Last edited:
G

Does anyone have the interview where he talks about owning the trolls by sending pictures of himself naked with a "rage erection"?

Has he ever done that or was that just another Tomlinson lie? Like I see Reddit posts of people texting him but I don't believe anyone ever said that he sent them a pic of his little peen.