• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A Closer Look at the Vincent D’Onofrio Blocking

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Wrong, child. Pat saw and analyzed every Stanley Kubrick movie in one semester as a freshman in community college. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.
Every kubrick movie based on a book. How many movies do you typically watch in an intro level film class, because that's 14 iirc and his movies tend to run long. Where did they find the time to read and discuss any of the books? Seems pretty time intensive for a fluff course unless everyone gets an A regardless. Whatta some a them other courses pat got an A in? Gym (maybe once or twice)...

Forum Clout
Fuck you child, you either agree Mannix is the best TV show or you're stupid.
IMG_6276.png

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
And yet Mr. Right About Everything doesn't even know that the phrase "drinking the Kool Aid" is inherently wrong because the Jonestown Cult drank Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.

Even his Ws are Ls.
The best opie and Anthony got was the Jonestown’s tapes nothing darker than kids being forced to drink poison, which is why I found it so funny.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Wrong, child. Pat saw and analyzed every Stanley Kubrick movie in one semester as a freshman in community college. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.
This is another idiotic tell that he doesn't know shit about shit. His view of the world comes from TV/movies and not real actual experiences. That's why everything he says is so contrived. He's a man with zero life experience trying to relate to people who have been there and done that. It's fucking sad, man. Patso is a fucking embarrassment.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is another idiotic tell that he doesn't know shit about shit. His view of the world comes from TV/movies and not real actual experiences. That's why everything he says is so contrived. He's a man with zero life experience trying to relate to people who have been there and done that. It's fucking sad, man. Patso is a fucking embarrassment.
WRONG. He was involved, in his younger years, in shooting matches between Star Trek and Star Wars fans. Nobody died but there were some pretty big injuries, there were some people who went to the hospital.