• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A case study into how a literal pants shitting retard finds content for his tweets.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
10 seconds of googling and he would realize that's not crazy at all. Also is he acting like Dark City is worse than The Matrix? I wouldn't be surprised his taste is dogshit.
I’ve noticed on social media users will post a question instead of taking the couple seconds to look it up on google. That’s why our society is so dumb even though they have all the information in the world literally in their pocket. If you wanted to learn something 30-40 years ago you had to get a book on it or go to a library to look it up. Now you can do a quick search of anything yet people are dumber than ever. They cry about “misinformation” on social media and how it should be illegal / jail time / etc yet people shouldn’t be getting all their information from something they saw on social media.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed on social media users will post a question instead of taking the couple seconds to look it up on google. That’s why our society is so dumb even though they have all the information in the world literally in their pocket. If you wanted to learn something 30-40 years ago you had to get a book on it or go to a library to look it up. Now you can do a quick search of anything yet people are dumber than ever. They cry about “misinformation” on social media and how it should be illegal / jail time / etc yet people shouldn’t be getting all their information from something they saw on social media.
How can I get those sweet dopamine hits if I answer my own questions, child?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Recently on social media an old friend of mine had posted something about the Coen brothers and I mentioned I had just seen Blood Simple for the first time and I was not aware it was a Coen movie since it’s not mentioned when people bring up Coen brothers. (usually it’s Fargo, Lebowski, Raising Arizona, No Country, etc) Well this made some smug film douche get all upset and tell me “everybody” knows the movie blood Simple and i must be some idiot movie fan that only watched blockbuster movies. Reminded me why I hate social media because of how many smug idiots are on there.
No surprise. "Film Twitter" is the worst. There's currently a viral tweet going around complaining that Spielberg, Cameron, and Scorsese get "blank checks" while Greta Gerwig is forced to make Barbie movies. These people are socially retarded morons.

Actually, here's the direct link. Note that these people consider themselves to be smart and beacons of film criticism. It's no wonder that someone who spends 24/7 on Twitter like Pat would think that takes about The Matrix and Dark City are profound.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
success of her tweet.

1648409221100.jpeg

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
No surprise. "Film Twitter" is the worst. There's currently a viral tweet going around complaining that Spielberg, Cameron, and Scorsese get "blank checks" while Greta Gerwig is forced to make Barbie movies. These people are socially retarded morons.

Actually, here's the direct link. Note that these people consider themselves to be smart and beacons of film criticism. It's no wonder that someone who spends 24/7 on Twitter like Pat would think that takes about The Matrix and Dark City are profound.

Sounds like someone is still Big Mad that the 20th version of a generic yay women slay movie didn't get an Oscar.

Hey, Greta! How about you make a movie about making sandwiches nexxxssst. You whore.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

Screenshot_20220327-144352_Chrome.jpg
Holy fucking shit, these people are fucking retards.

It's almost as though experience and a proven track record means something!

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout

So so so so, you're telling me that three of the most widely celebrated writer/director/producers to ever walk the planet have trust, options, and connections in Hollywood. OMG the boys' table needs to be disassembled!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 31426Holy fucking shit, these people are fucking retards.

It's almost as though experience and a proven track record means something!
Maybe if Greta Gerwig had any talent and wasn't just a better directors (Noah Baumbach) girlfriend she would see how awful a Barbie movie is and turn it down, you dumb bitch.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Recently on social media an old friend of mine had posted something about the Coen brothers and I mentioned I had just seen Blood Simple for the first time and I was not aware it was a Coen movie since it’s not mentioned when people bring up Coen brothers. (usually it’s Fargo, Lebowski, Raising Arizona, No Country, etc) Well this made some smug film douche get all upset and tell me “everybody” knows the movie blood Simple and i must be some idiot movie fan that only watched blockbuster movies. Reminded me why I hate social media because of how many smug idiots are on there.
You should have threatened to spoon feed him his teeth.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Maybe if Greta Gerwig had any talent and wasn't just a better directors (Noah Baumbach) girlfriend she would see how awful a Barbie movie is and turn it down, you dumb bitch.
She's gonna take an IP based around little girl's princess fantasies and try and shove a proud, independent, don't need no weddin' message in it, and it's going to bomb.

Oh, look - they cast Amy Schumer to play Barbie; what a great choice!

G

Who would gave thunk that two movies, set in urban environments produced at the same time by the same studio would reuse sets. How many movies did Universal use the back lot studio in? Why is this surprising or schocking?
It's only surprising or shocking to an uneducated, unread fat faggot rube from flyover country.