• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

A case study into how a literal pants shitting retard finds content for his tweets.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Step 1: Notice something, but don't bother taking 2 minutes googling to look it up. Instead tweet about this amazing coincidence that you, special smart perceptive boy, discovered.

dark-city1.JPG

Step 2: Use your awesome deductive powers to deflect obvious wrong guesses. Try again "Bob".

dark-city6.JPG

Step 3: Have your braindead drooler followers point out that this is not a mere coincidence. Don't respond to this though! This is a very important step. Pretend you didn't see it.

dark-city2.JPG

dark-city3.JPG

Step 4: Now comes the most important step. Wait a couple months, then pass this awesome obscure knowledge back to the same dullards as your own!

21 more likes than your first tweet!?! Hahhhaa holy shit!!! Putting up tha numbahs, Pat. Another productive day at the office.

dark-city4.JPG

And so the circle of inane retardation continues.

circle-of-fat.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, he thinks that was only done in the 90s? What a fucking idiot. Hollywood has been using and re-using sets/props etc forever. If they can save time and money from the budget they do it, stupid. I think one of the only times they didn’t was on 2001 Space Odyssey because Kubrick purposely destroyed props used after filming so it wouldn’t be used in other films.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Will he tweet next about how The Matrix, American Beauty, Fight Club, and Office Space are all basically the same movie and came out around the same time? Because no one pointed that out 20+ years ago.
Someone mentioned a little obscure film called Equilibrium. Expect a tweet about that in the next few days.

equilibrium-pat.JPG

"Overlooked" gem

equilibrium-pat2.JPG

To these retards if it didn't make 100mil at the box office it's overlooked. There's no other way people could have seen it otherwise.

Someone is going to mention The Boondock Saints next.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Someone mentioned a little obscure film called Equilibrium. Expect a tweet about that in the next few days.

View attachment 31383

"Overlooked" gem

View attachment 31384

To these retards if it didn't make 100mil at the box office it's overlooked. There's no other way people could have seen it otherwise.

Screenshot_20220327-124134_Chrome.jpg

Yeah overlooked and not just what it was, critically panned.
No wonder he likes it as it steals from other stuff
Screenshot_20220327-124324_Chrome.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Ewwww so he steals from his own followers repeatedly without giving anyone credit. Fucking asshole. Die in a fire, you useless sack of pig fat.

I remember when he blatantly stole that girl's joke and tweeted it. She was told about it by her followers and called him out. Instead of just owning up to it, he claimed parallel thinking and congratulated her on the success of her tweet.

God I hate him.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 31383

"Overlooked" gem

View attachment 31384

Recently on social media an old friend of mine had posted something about the Coen brothers and I mentioned I had just seen Blood Simple for the first time and I was not aware it was a Coen movie since it’s not mentioned when people bring up Coen brothers. (usually it’s Fargo, Lebowski, Raising Arizona, No Country, etc) Well this made some smug film douche get all upset and tell me “everybody” knows the movie blood Simple and i must be some idiot movie fan that only watched blockbuster movies. Reminded me why I hate social media because of how many smug idiots are on there.