A Beard’s Birthday Wishes to a Ghoul

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4567.jpeg

The really hilarious thing is that before his booze-sodden guinea ticker finally said "enough", Nana was totally happy with visiting his "girlfriend" four or five weekends a year, and keeping her 700 miles away the rest of the time. But now that he needs help getting out of the tub and requires someone to lay out his heart pills for him, it's true love. I have to believe that on his deathbed, Missy talked him into guaranteeing her the house when he croaks, which also explains her interest in fitness, as she's preparing for his inevitable death.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
The really hilarious thing is that before his booze-sodden guinea ticker finally said "enough", Nana was totally happy with visiting his "girlfriend" four or five weekends a year, and keeping her 700 miles away the rest of the time. But now that he needs help getting out of the tub and requires someone to lay out his heart pills for him, it's true love. I have to believe that on his deathbed, Missy talked him into guaranteeing her the house when he croaks, which also explains her interest in fitness, as she's preparing for his inevitable death.

She's the main character from Saltburn, basically.

It's fucked up how accurate this comparison is, and she's still more masculine than that Irish Twink.