• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

65 year old boomer passive aggressively complains about his lodgings, gets a spot in guest quarters for his last 5 days

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
So Joseph went to management / HR, bitched about it it LIKE A FAGGOT, and got what he wanted:
1F581926-6C72-4BCA-8E85-80A992D16E77.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Now we get to hear him bloviate about how awesome his new cabin is, and how it's so much better than the other guest rooms. "I've got the fluffiest pillow on the whole F'n ship!!! 😎(y) "
Maybe, but I think he’ll keep being a little bitch and talk about how he’ll never subject himself to this again

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Suspiciously little stuff in that room. I’ll believe it when I see it, for now he looks like he threw his gross tattered hoodie on the bed in an unoccupied room and took a pic.

Funny part is these rooms usually don't have closets. You're supposed to throw your shit in the bins under bed.