• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

64 years old

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Just realized that Moo won’t be living this life of luxury come “24”, since he’ll be paid help on a cruise ship lol. He’ll be whipped into shape playing all day long for peanuts and definitely not in any position of authority. I pray gets left at some migrant-infested euro city and has to beg AntH for a ticket home. He won’t survive for a week outside of LI

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Also, I’ve not been able to find any sort of info about what cruise line he is going to be on. He made an oaf of himself on the “Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas” tagging himself in Málaga, Spain.

1702891117361.png

But if you check the Royal Caribbean website, the “Adventure of the Seas” goes to…Haiti lol.

1702891260193.png

This old cow may once again be trying to trick his boomer friends into thinking he will be overseas, but I think he’ll be traveling around Haiti / DR in portage.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I won't criticize Warren for being a faggot, he's just a kid. But I will criticize Dawn and Fat Opie for raising such a queer little piece of shit.
Look at his role models: Dawn (the most normal), Fat Opie (weird), “Uncle Joseph” (lol), and “Uncle AntH” (do I even have to write “lol” again?)

Kid didn’t stand a chance

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Bouldering Joe - I'm fucking dead. Look at his sticky little shit arms and camo workout shorts and pirate bandana he has on! lmao

Joe "Forgot my chalk bag but let me flash this V2 there in the corner anyway" "Badass" Cumia
I'm sure 2 seconds after this picture an little boy came up and did it much better than him

You know there's a lot of Patagonia Carhartt wearing hippie fucks in there who can't wait for him to go and stop stinking up their place