• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

不,孩子

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
maxresdefault.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love when someone actually asks him about it (like that one woman did yesterday about the rape threat tweets) and he was like IT WAS ABOUT ROGER STONE, STUPID and looks worse.
And you know he wants all of us to be raped in prison for the crime of calling him a fat idiot. That’s why he’s so obsessed with telling us to enjoy prison.

Pretty sick when you think about it.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
View attachment 197239

I’m surprised he’s not replying in Mandarin, 6 years of study must mean he’s pretty good. Fat faggot

LOL forgot all about this. Another classic from the vault.

Can you imagine how big his ego would be now six years after that was made if we'd never ran into him? We are doing a great service for the world.

Forum Clout
Pat is arguing about a war that nobody in power wants because it’s nice to have a gigantic Communist trade partner who will force children to work 18 hour days so more fortunate kids / people like Pat can have plastic Star Wars cups and nerf guns.

Pats boyfriend President Biden is scared to death of China taking Taiwan.
Don't forget his light saber chop sticks!