• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

41 year old alleged heterosexual man - "It's a miracle everyone my age isn't bi as fuck"

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
This is but one of many of the contradictions inherent in Pat's manufactured online persona: the ruggedly-handsome man's man pussy-slayer who's totally an ally of homosexuals, except for when he tries to imply homosexuality as an insult when debating those he disagrees with, then being a fag is a bad thing, child. He'll decry Milo Yianeedapronouncablename in one Tweet then spend the next twenty lecturing 17 other malcontent degenerates and 40K bot accounts on why parents are evil for not taking their children to pride parades.

Stealthy Geek is an ally to the increasingly-degenerate homosexual agenda; Patrick S. Tomlinson hates fags and will never miss any opportunity to use that as a weapon against you. He started his Twitter account thinking it would be the phone booth that would turn him from Clark Kent into Superman and it broke his fucking mind.
Fat, too.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He's bisexual because either
A) "bi" because he's only had two partners

Or

B) In order to have sex he has to "buy" it

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What a bizarre thing to say. 1) He’s suggesting you can be turned gay? 2) He’s acting like Keanu Reeves and fucking Brendan Fraser (!) were the first handsome guys to star in movies.

With the exception of Star Wars and Star Trek, he really does seem to think the world began in the late 90’s; an era where mainstream movies and music were mostly trash. I’m starting to think he probably got into SW with the prequels. He has the worst taste of anyone I’ve ever known and on top of that he’s fat as fuck.

G

What a bizarre thing to say. 1) He’s suggesting you can be turned gay? 2) He’s acting like Keanu Reeves and fucking Brendan Fraser (!) were the first handsome guys to star in movies.

With the exception of Star Wars and Star Trek, he really does seem to think the world began in the late 90’s; an era where mainstream movies and music were mostly trash. I’m starting to think he probably got into SW with the prequels. He has the worst taste of anyone I’ve ever known and on top of that he’s fat as fuck.
He's perpetually stuck between the years 1993-1999 which not-so-coincidentally were his teenage years (born in 1980).

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
He's perpetually stuck between the years 1993-1999 which not-so-coincidentally were his teenage years (born in 1980).
Saddest part is he didn’t seem to latch onto Reservoir Dogs/Pulp Fiction or Fight Club or Memento or The Big Lebowski or any of the stuff that was actually cool then. Just the lamest shit made for social outcasts.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Pat is fat and too self-conscious to have anal sex with a real man but jacks off to his fantasy of getting split open by a handsome mid-twenties otter like the Frais or Keanu or probably some hunky type like Jason Momoa. Most definitely sucked someone off at some point in life.

If he had any drive at all, he'd end up being the predatory mid-40s divorced guy who gives poppers, weed and booze to 18 year old bi-curious fat boys who are ostracised, isolated and lost to finger them in the club bathroom / take them home to rape.

Alas, he remains a seething, in-the-closet fat man who forever idealizes the most cliche, perfectly sculpted @CarolMaxheinie version of The Gays(tm) thinking that he'd be owed nothing less if he decided to come out at some point and hit 'the scene'.

Pat, your market value on the bi/gay marketplace is so much lower still than with women. Which is unbelievable because you're so unlovable to begin with.

I want him to try and be bi because it'd be hilarious to see him try and get points with woke broads only to realize how repulsive most women actually find it lmao.

TorqueWheeler

Forum Clout
I’ve decided the Brendan Fraser thing is a weird tell because I’ve never heard anyone bring him up as being exceptionally attractive or anything. Using this bizarre logic you could say it’s a miracle every guy in the 50’s didn’t want to fuck James Dean or Marlon Brando because it would make more sense.

Calling it now - Pat used to jerk off over young Brendan Fraser.