• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

👀

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
‎
‎
Forum Clout
141 pages and 4 months of planning and no one thought maybe they should listen to an O&A clip or two to atleast blend in a little bit? A little passing knowledge maybe? I saw people smell the kiwi on her right away.
Tsst what are they fawkin goin to shock jock SCHOOL or sumthin?

Hope you guys like the "chip" reference, I'm a big-time "Opie and Avery" fan from way back

G

141 pages of kiwis plotting against Owen?

I wanna read it!
Lol. I'm pretty sure the entirety of Apostlegate didn't take 141 pages. Wow, you got some people to think Niki divorced him for a week. And the poll had more "No" than "Yes". Also, 4 MONTHS? Hahahaha. Stay jealous Kiwis. Null is a faggot. I already have a family. Report the SFWA to the IRS.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/irs-complaint-process-tax-exempt-organizations[/URL]

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
‎
‎
Forum Clout
one poster did and they were banned. the actions of one agent provocateur represent the entire forum now ? I don't think i need to point out the irony of that but you know, this is the guy who tells entire countries to go fuck themselves and then cries about how he can't keep his pedophile forum running in the clearnet for no reason at all.
KF had a school shooter as a member. The guy is known as 'couch cuck' because he shot a few students at his school then was stopped from killing more by someone who shoved a couch up against a door. People have attacked the farms for him being a member, which is bullshit. Null's hypocrisy on this shit is baffling.

Prison Enjoyer

‎
‎
Forum Clout
i don't read any other posts because i don't want it to influence the craft of posting :image_9248:

Can you move all this gay shit to Off-Topic if you're not too busy killing Pakistanis in Kashmir? I want to get back to making chimp edits of Ooga and all this gay user drama is shitting up LitCrit tonight.

Antwan Kumiya

‎
Forum Clout
So did this 141 page thing exist or not? I’m confused at what’s even happening. They’re claiming it’s fake because of an emoji?

And if it’s real Why don’t we have 141 pages of faggotry to sift through if it is actually real? Where are the documents? Why are we getting drips and drabs? Where’s the full thing?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Patrick did spend Nikki's birthday tweeting and texting a lot btw
Really who cares about a potential niki and Pat separation though? We all know how they're going to play it, and even if it's exposed they'll simply continue to take pics together and say they're happily together all the up to and when the papers signed. #DLTIW

The interesting development from this saga is that SET is one of those people that always "Knows people"....A low and vile type of person that's barely above pedos.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
KF had a school shooter as a member. The guy is known as 'couch cuck' because he shot a few students at his school then was stopped from killing more by someone who shoved a couch up against a door. People have attacked the farms for him being a member, which is bullshit. Null's hypocrisy on this shit is baffling.
It’s all projection. Null sunk his life and identity into a site that doxxes retarded niggers. Some of those doxxings lead to SWATtings which it’s nature and users encouraged. He created a monster and won’t take responsibility for it. The only comparison this place has to KF is we’re both rude to people for laughs. The difference is is that what bonds the users here are being boomer / millennial alcoholics who liked Opie and Anthony, which was a crude show about mocking people. What bonds KF is a bunch of zoomer incel neets who don’t have friends or jobs harassing random retards.

I’m not even gonna play into the idea that it’s the same. It’s not. I would say theres a large margin of difference between making fun of Ant, Jim, Joe, Hildy, Jackie, Pat, even the light ribbing we give that nigger Adam Libby, and what KF does, which is have thousands of pages on random fucking people who, as stated before, have 4 subscribers on Youtube and the main appeal is that they’re autistic, retarded, trannies, ugly, whatever. And they’ll have thousand word long pages around these people with their full information for daring to be mentally retarded and online. You would fucking never see someone dox and write a huge compendium on Libby here.

Getting back to my whole “projection” point, what I mean is three things:
1.) He sees us having legal fun consequence free and he HATES that.
2.) Null cannot accept that his forum has evolved beyond it’s inception point of “lol chris chan so funny and retarded” to just harassing anybody with 0 filter or moderation. I use this example ad naesuem but its a frog in boiling water. As the site extended to people beyond Chris Chan, instead of moderating it he adapted to it. And soon his site was filled with thousands of pages on random people and thousands of users that one man could not possibly moderate, especially with their users penchant for discord. The site as a breeding ground for autistic incels produces SWATters, shooters, and assorted other crazy people. Null does not even comprehend this. He is too focused on fighting over trannies that he believes he is doing a virtuous thing by keeping KF open. If he didn’t have some virtuous reason to keep KF open it would be for the sake of humor in cruelty which would make him the same as us.
3.) Our admin got $60,000 out of a lolcow while Null got doxxed and eliminated off the internet.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I wanna start a family, funster.
D1485CC0-332C-48A2-8D87-F76B860F1C28.jpeg