• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 days in 2022 and he’s really behaving insane

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Look at this monster gatekeeping gender:

Screenshot_20220105-005502.jpg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Manly, victorious pink pig treats himself to matching ice cream yum yum treat... (Saturday, August 18, 2018, 7:34PM)
NaziMarch1.PNG

Well deserved, despite it reportedly being devoid of any confrontation at all (Sunday, August 19, 2018, 6PM).
NaziMarch2.PNG

Oh, but wait, I forgot this thing that totally really happened over the weekend, guys (Monday, August 20, 2018, 12:53PM)
NaziMarch3.PNG

Oh, and don't forget to be a cunt to nice people offering you friendly advice!
NaziMarch4a.PNG

NaziMarch4b.PNG

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Manly, victorious pink pig treats himself to matching ice cream yum yum treat... (Saturday, August 18, 2018, 7:34PM)
View attachment 18480

Well deserved, despite it reportedly being devoid of any confrontation at all (Sunday, August 19, 2018, 6PM).
View attachment 18481

Oh, but wait, I forgot this thing that totally really happened over the weekend, guys (Monday, August 20, 2018, 12:53PM)
View attachment 18482

Oh, and don't forget to be a cunt to nice people offering you friendly advice!
View attachment 18483
View attachment 18484
So wait he went to a fascist rally, and circle jerked with other Nazis.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Now he’s oinking that we’re proud boys and how he fought fascism at that anti pedo protest years ago. Piggy cries the police protected the “bad people” because pig hates police because they keep telling him it’s not against the law to call him a fat idiot online.
Proudboys are pretty gay I'm in the philly crew, child

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What was it he called himself? The most furrious man alive? Spelling mistake included. I hope his arteries split open like over ripe bananas.
I can’t wait to hear about the quadruple bypass hes going to require after I’ve seen pictures of the fattening high cholesterol low grade dog food he regularly consumes like a hog in a slop bucket.