• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

4 days in 2022 and he’s really behaving insane

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He is breaking down, he is starting to admit to embarrassing shit
oMY33oD.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Managed to trick? Not so. It’s not the imposter fault nobody did a simple google search and wanted so bad for the story to be true and didn’t verify. Pat got fooled because he’s an idiot and believed he was finally going to be famous. He’s really having a meltdown today, he’s actually admitting he was wrong! I think he finally snapped or something serious happened at the half house.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This was after I'd already been interviewed about it several times by other real platforms and podcasts.
He's trying to make it sound like he was burried in interview requests and just got overwhelmed in all the commotion. We've heard him thank Josiah for finally taking things seriously because no other journalists were. Nice try, 🐷