• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

33 seconds of USS Krill awfulness

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I don't know about any of you, but I definitely take all of my writing advice from someone who has probably sold in the double digits, and drinks from a childish branded cup that's probably not even properly licensed (notice the lack of branding ... these same losers who cry about "verified purchases" are more than content to buy pirated merchandise).

I am also a published writer. I had my own periodical published for three years with a monthly print run of 3,000 copies. The main difference between me and losers like M&Ms Schill and Two Scoops Tomlinson is that I am aware that nobody gives a shit, and I am okay with that.
I got two radio shows

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Linger longer, buddayyyy.
aod_s-mart_clerk.jpg

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
She literally sounds retarded. Like she has that fat-tongued, slurry, down syndromey thing going on with her voice.

"Uhwhul Gway" "it'th vewwy hawght wight now"
You’re right. She sounds like she’s deaf kinda. Which I wish I was after watching this vid. Blech.

Edit: that’s what I get for responding prematurely. She might be deaf, but she’s still a Charlie Uniform November Tango amiright?