2018-2023

G

idk what's the end game here? Winning a dick measuring contest?

even if all the things you said about chh and crew are true, they don't care either way.

you seem mentally unwell, like many other users here including myself.
Nah, its for my own reference and self-ribbing. When I look back at the bodybuilding posts, I lol at my rascality. Here I know I'm doing the good fight (while still being a rascal/funster). I could be "meek" and log off but then they wouldn't read what I have to write. They do care btw. I use truth as a fawkin scimitar (only thing remotely sounding like "Samatar" that I'm familiar with tbh).

LOL.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
My Master's thesis is online. Liban Sheikhau Muhumad is not my name.

My views got throttled the moment I got monetized. I used to get 1700 views posting whale vomit, now dont crack 300 predicting (accurately) things like the dismantlement of Israel, the standing down of Pakistan from Iranian missiles, etc. It's rigged, maaaan

View attachment 182433
Correct the record some more
libanboqdoodyfaceoff.png

G

you are failing miserably.
You're biased. I'm truly not.

A coprophile engaging me in any way except differentially, already lost. Nigga I pay bills and this guy acts like I'm a leech on government gibs. Soelely due to my skin color. I literally evict white ppl and copro said I want to be accepted by them. Da fuck do you call that except LBJ quote fulfilling? I came here for the Opie Anthony shit...Dan Mullen made me desire to reveal myself, I factored that it might backfire, but if you look back at my online history, this is a lowered-rendition of what I do. Why didn't they call me mentally unwell at the Misc? Why was I a likeable character in a fucking ANTHROPOLOGY board?

If this (posting here to coprophiles and sassters) makes me seem unwell, (sticking marbles up my ass as Patrice would say), I have my channel and my work proving otherwise, and you have people naming themselves after supposed landmine victims. Yet you choose to address me.

Last edited by a moderator:
the breadcrumb was meant for White supremacists, but is currently used by an Iranian, Mexican and some kind of coprophilic Yiddster.

I have my marital status and my wife's info blacked out here. Clearly have a relationship with someone, and since Im not a minor its not my parents...its either a spouse of mine or child of mine, guess who?

Now my car is a green hatchback? wtf? LOL. Dude its a charcoal-grey 2019 Lexus (I also have other vehicles). "Redacting" nah, its called fucking with you until you're depressed (way more than when you started this shit in the summer and claiming I was living with my grandma and on welfare, lol). My assessment of you was correct from day 1..you have to change the posts with each receipt-flex. I choose the receipts too, for maximum (and calculated) entertainment.

Flip phone? I literally posted my new iPhone (which I use strictly for business) and use my LG phone to fuck with sassters. The blurry shit is "lore", (made bigger than it needs be because you want to 'bond' at my expense but it just made the wiser of y'all log off)

This is all you have...CQ Beans has barely a pulse, yet you engage him for lols from the 3-4sters. Check "molec" troll-posts for some real lols, and the miscer's responses. Better caliber ppl and true "funsters" you guys are just drunks, junkies, fags and middle aged bittersters.
You barely have any brains, you poorly raised self described pedophile.

RoxburyRick

I’m trying to picture how the investigation would go:

“Hello thith is Liban..no wait..I’m not Liban..thatth thathy lore. I’m looking to thee if the owner of thith brewery liketh poop and the athhole of a fat onlyfanth man. Hello?”
If you got a call from someone who sounded like Sylvester the Cat with a thick accent, you wouldn't immediately answer any and all questions truthfully?

G

And here you are, unable to figure out which brewery I own in northern NJ. You are a feckless charity case with a meaningless degree. You spend more time here than I do and your lip is disgusting. Why? View attachment 182427View attachment 182428
Without a doubt not your "idea" to circle lip. You are a conduit. Nice beer mill JOB, lol.

Lowly job + contributing to evil. Then you do this (sass posting) for leisure. My leisure time is spent gathering information/learning about the world.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
The forum makes accusation/
I debunk and make accusation makers look stupid. "little life achievement tidbits" I know for a fact you're a nothing. Go make your "music" and log off.

People (who I mocked before, like you) put in their 2 cents...Yet the truth remains.
the thing is when you post middle class cars, they don't have any sting to your owns.

if you posted yourselves with ferraris and lambos, i could get it.

idk what's your own with all this middle class super normal shit.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
You're biased. I'm truly not.

A coprophile engaging me in any way except differentially, already lost. Nigga I pay bills and this guy acts like I'm a leech on government gibs. Soelely due to my skin color. I literally evict white ppl and copro said I want to be accepted by them. Da fuck do you call that except LBJ quote fulfilling? I came here for the Opie Anthony shit...Dan Mullen made me desire to reveal myself, I factored that it might backfire, but if you look back at my online history, this is a lowered-rendition of what I do. Why didn't they call me mentally unwell at the Misc? Why was I a likeable character in a fucking ANTHROPOLOGY board?

If this (posting here to coprophiles and sassters) makes me seem unwell, (sticking marbles up my ass as Patrice would say), I have my channel and my work proving otherwise, and you have people naming themselves after supposed landmine victims. Yet you choose to address me.
even if all that's true, why be so defensive about it?

even if you are some rockfeller, why care about an opinion of some peasant? But you do.

You think a rich saudi sheikh posts on onaforums? Lol no.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
the thing is when you post middle class cars, they don't have any sting to your owns.

if you posted yourselves with ferraris and lambos, i could get it.

idk what's your own with all this middle class super normal shit.
That’s the funniest part. Just like Patrick or Joe he thinks people will be impressed by possessions most people would want to replace with something substantially nicer. Why? Well…look at his streaming setup and the quality of his photos

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
"He tossed me from a cliff!"

"which royal family was he related to?"

View attachment 182324

Now, am I to understand you wear a sheet on your head? Like the movie "Lawrence of Arabia"? I loved that film, what a... What a beautiful movie that was, I tell ya. When men were men, even if Peter O'Toole sometimes looked like a girl.

What's your opinion on satin vs cotton? I'm a satin man myself, I like to treat myself a little. It's your bed! You sleep there! Treat yourself like royalty, that's why it's called King Size! You can't just use cotton, cotton is used for underwear! Do you think they make satin underwear? Would you wear it? I would.

David from Portland, what's your favorite David Lean film, and why is it "Summertime" with Katherine Hepburn?