• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2:18 P.M. laying under pink blankie

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
bro what do you that made you $1500 in a day?
I don’t want to dox myself and get assassinated with a SpaceGun, so let’s just say I work in healthcare. I am actually probably in the lower middle of my field income wise. I usually make 1-2k a day, I don’t think my boss will get out of bed for less than a 5k day.

Username

Forum Clout
What’s the problem here? He woke up early at 2.18pm in his bed (the couch). He then immediately posted a cat photo to Twitter from under his pink blanket. He microwaved some eggs into a clump and went to a bar to pretend to write a novel about Tiny Tim going on a rampage.

That’s a pretty average workday for most productive adults. I’m no fan of Pat but some of you are finding fault where there is none.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
What’s the problem here? He woke up early at 2.18pm in his bed (the couch). He then immediately posted a cat photo to Twitter from under his pink blanket. He microwaved some eggs into a clump and went to a bar to pretend to write a novel about Tiny Tim going on a rampage.

That’s a pretty average workday for most productive adults. I’m no fan of Pat but some of you are finding fault where there is none.
Bro I really hope you're being sarcastic right now...

G

Did we ever come to a consensus to this?

Of course he's a fat layabout so it's not surprising he's sitting on a couch,
but is it poor circulation so he needs a blanket, they have their heat set to 60, or some autistic arrested development?
It’s because he and his wife are broke niggers. My wife and I bought a house in Cleveland when we were in our late 20s and starting our careers. It was ~90 years old and was probably a bit better in quality to Pat’s shithole. It wasn’t a bad place but because of how old it was it wasn’t properly insulated at all and we didn’t have the money to totally redo the place. We got a $700 gas bill the first cold month we had so after that it was sweatshirts and blankets and space heaters.

It was a fine starter house but obviously we’d be embarrassed to live in a place like that in my early 40’s.