• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2:18 P.M. laying under pink blankie

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Ai7AGq5.png

G

Just got done with work, been here since 8. Probably made $1000-1500 and I provided a genuinely needed service to the best of my ability. Pat makes me feel bad about humanity but good about myself.

I've been working on a creative new enterprise since early this am. It might not work. But taking action on creativity is rewarding in itself, and skill building abounds. Pat is an "author" but barely writes and hustles. We've abdicated his responsibilities and ambitions and he should thank us for that. Now he gets to pink blankey all day every day.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I've been working on a creative new enterprise since early this am. It might not work. But taking action on creativity is rewarding in itself, and skill building abounds. Pat is an "author" but barely writes and hustles. We've abdicated his responsibilities and ambitions and he should thank us for that. Now he gets to pink blankey all day every day.
Patrick has no concept of being unskilled and then working hard at something to develop that skill and achieve success. He thinks he just tries shit until his intrinsic genius is recognized by the right audience. And he’s gonna be 50 before you know it, life almost over, and he never got off the starting line

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They can't afford heat
They are always bundled up/under blankets around the house. I bet there are some mornings they can see their breath in the house and they think its normal. Even the cats bunch up for heat and pat has said they dont really get along. They are just doing it for survival.

G

I hate saying shit like this because it just sounds like bragging but in 2018 I sold my equity stake in the company I started with 2 other guys in 2009. I don't need to work. But literally 3 months of doing nothing drove me up the walls. Golf, day-trading, picking the kids up from school and learning how to cook will only take you so far. I had to start volunteering and eventually got back into real work in 2019 - financial consulting for small start-ups for non-profit peanuts. The thought of sitting around all day, fat and snuggling under a pink blankie depresses me more than I can describe. It would make me so angry at myself. Fat Pat redirects that anger to the outside world, because he's stupid and fat and his cunt mother screwed him up. Sad really.