• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

1998 is "quite old" to convicted child sexual assaulter dominic franchetti

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Go polish your swastika while pretending you're still a Christian.

urn_cambridge.org_id_binary_20200814103212085-0289_S0010417520000146_S0010417520000146_fig4.png

71ZOAiXz1YL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

9781400851737.jpg

9781441197597.jpg

Go polish up your history while pretending Nazis weren't Christian.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
WOW, you're dumb.
By definition, a rapist isn't "celibate," is he? So your "example" is as full of shit as you are, Oven March.
So a combination of the first and third option, gotcha, thanks. Nice job dodging the question, you pedophile faggot, I'm glad my opinion that you should have a cinderblock smashed into your bald child-rapist head remains justified.
Keep going with the Oven March thing, though, that's a totally clever sick burn that's really hurting my feelings.
What does this even mean you degenerate wanna-be kid-toucher faggot? Just tossing buzzwords together? Go sniff your ugly wife's IBS-ridden shitpipe and leave us non-pedophiles in peace, what do ya say?

Forum Clout
WOW, you're dumb.
By definition, a rapist isn't "celibate," is he? So your "example" is as full of shit as you are, Oven March.

If you're so worried about Nazis, why don't you tell Patrick off for supporting terrorists commiting a second Holocaust against 40 decapitated jew babies and the azof battalion in Ukraine?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
If you're so worried about Nazis, why don't you tell Patrick off for supporting terrorists commiting a second Holocaust against 40 decapitated jew babies and the azof battalion in Ukraine?
Patrick doesn't support terrorists.

The irony of your post is astounding.

G

So a combination of the first and third option, gotcha, thanks. Nice job dodging the question, you pedophile faggot, I'm glad my opinion that you should have a cinderblock smashed into your bald child-rapist head remains justified.
Keep going with the Oven March thing, though, that's a totally clever sick burn that's really hurting my feelings.

What does this even mean you degenerate wanna-be kid-toucher faggot? Just tossing buzzwords together? Go sniff your ugly wife's IBS-ridden shitpipe and leave us non-pedophiles in peace, what do ya say?
Oven marcher, this Hildy really isn't square in the head. He still avoided your question, I think what he got at is that Pat's actual Facebook friend, Dom served his time, so he's back to non-offending.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yes, she's a chronie warrior among other things.
Hildy, why is it that you have privated your Facebook but won't advise your wife to do the same to protect her from ridicule?
Screenshot-20231013-211105-Chrome.jpg
Why does every "Antifa" woman look like this? Disgusting wildebeests.

And of course @NormsGhost won't denounce Franchetti. Forget the 8 year old who was victimized, had her innocence taken from her and will likely have a lifetime of trauma to deal with. She doesn't matter and that doesn't matter. The fact that Franchetti likely votes Democrat like all pedophiles and the fact that we said mean words makes him above reproach, and feelings of childless middle aged adults are more important than children subjected to life altering trauma.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Lol two of those were written by obvious Jews telling more of their lies. Nazis were neopagan retards.
Common sophomore (meaning wise fool) tier take.

The NSDAP was absolutely Christian. Jews tell a "Hitler did an evil Christianity" attack on both "Nazis" and Christians. That doesn't mean the NS weren't Christian.

Jews also say the opposite, "Nazis were neopagans, they only pretended to be Christian." You fell for that second group.

NSDAP and Hitler were interested in the roots of European spirituality and were deeply Christian.