• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

1998 is "quite old" to convicted child sexual assaulter dominic franchetti

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20231012-202514-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20231012-202349-Chrome.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost so this Franchetti guy is a non-celibate pedophile, like charged, convicted, the whole nine yards, I don't even have to say "allegedly" before I call him a child-rapist piece of shit, he served time in prison for anally raping an eight-year-old girl. Your thoughts on his non-celibate pedophilia, and his continued presence in Pat's Facebook friends list despite Pat being made well aware of Franchetti's serving prison time for raping a child?
Are you going to completely ignore this question like you do so many others?
Are you going to say Franchettie served his time an paid his debt to society?
Are you going to say I don't deserve an answer because I personally feel that people like Franchetti should be doused in kerosene and set on fire in front of a large crowd like a Christmas tree lighting and call me Oven March again? (Nice burn, stupid, those Mensa smarts really shone there.)
Oh, and your wife is a flatulent mutant who looks like Gollum had chemo.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Stupid fucks. No its not surprising the 90’s was 30 years ago. It was 30 years ago. There are ways to show how ridiculous time is in other ways. Like that Joe Biden was born closer to the Civil War than the moment he became President.
Tbf, when someone talks about something happening 50 years ago, I have hard time realizing they're talking about the 70's.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost so this Franchetti guy is a non-celibate pedophile, like charged, convicted, the whole nine yards, I don't even have to say "allegedly" before I call him a child-rapist piece of shit, he served time in prison for anally raping an eight-year-old girl. Your thoughts on his non-celibate pedophilia, and his continued presence in Pat's Facebook friends list despite Pat being made well aware of Franchetti's serving prison time for raping a child?
Are you going to completely ignore this question like you do so many others?
Are you going to say Franchettie served his time an paid his debt to society?
Are you going to say I don't deserve an answer because I personally feel that people like Franchetti should be doused in kerosene and set on fire in front of a large crowd like a Christmas tree lighting and call me Oven March again? (Nice burn, stupid, those Mensa smarts really shone there.)
Oh, and your wife is a flatulent mutant who looks like Gollum had chemo.
WOW, you're dumb.
By definition, a rapist isn't "celibate," is he? So your "example" is as full of shit as you are, Oven March.
Go polish your swastika while pretending you're still a Christian.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
WOW, you're dumb.
By definition, a rapist isn't "celibate," is he? So your "example" is as full of shit as you are, Oven March.
Go polish your swastika while pretending you're still a Christian.
He said non-celibate twice, retard. Why are you always looking for a gotya instead of just paying attention to what people say and responding accordingly.
And I thought you were done with this place. You crawl back here like a battered woman.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
He said non-celibate twice, retard. Why are you always looking for a gotya instead of just paying attention to what people say and responding accordingly.
And I thought you were done with this place. You crawl back here like a battered woman.
"he served time in prison for anally raping an eight-year-old girl."

No, I got it right.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Yes, she's a chronie warrior among other things.
Hildy, why is it that you have privated your Facebook but won't advise your wife to do the same to protect her from ridicule?
Screenshot-20231013-211105-Chrome.jpg
Oof. I had a cousin with that. I’m so sorry Hildy. Does your wife just have a smelly butt or does she have a shit pouch? Either way? Not good.

Nice "Chrons," stupid.
I don’t care enough to get the shitty ass disease spelled right, stupid. Also are you finally warming up to us using our references? You’ll come around. Give it time.