• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

12-1-23 Shots Fired

Forum Clout
Closest yet, but you need to Finely dice the onion, pour adobo seasoning on meat and don't forget the ketchup
I don't want that mexican/filipino shit touching my ALL AMERICAN ARAB shittier version of a sandwich/cheesesteak

Hell yeah. My only complaint is that you kind of chop onions like a retard, but it's okay.
I stand corrected. You do cut onions like a retard though.
My excuse is that it was a shallot.

Forum Clout
Thanks for keeping it LitCrit friendly by doing the "Boy Burger" version of a chop cheese with inexplicably unmelted cheese. Nice cutesy mayonnaise squiggles, child.
2 slices of cheese fully melted into the meat + 3 more slices on top, child. Ergo, the only actually chopped cheese posted on this forum to date.

Enjoy prison.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
See my previous post

View attachment 168532

Try this shit, it rocks

Monterey Jack woke up in his shack on a Monday
Monterey Jack had a little bitty snack, some elderberry wine
Monterey Jack walked down the track
All the way to ol' Harley's shack
Stuck his knife in ol' Harley's back
They say that's the way ol' Harley Davidson died

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Another slice in the life of master TJ Henderson, something something something something fine young gentleman, something something something something something something something something, pugnacious little shorty with a thousand IQ

He's a Smart Guuuuyyyy, Smart Guuuuyyyyy

Forum Clout
Oh fuck I forgot to add.

Some fuckin Boomia tomatoes baby. We live in a simulation

1701458668198.png