• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

12-1-23 Shots Fired

Forum Clout
You think you know what a chop CHEE looks like? I doubt it. I've been ordering them from bodegas before they even had a name. If you think you've got what it takes to step up to the plate, think again. Have a seat. Get comfortable because I'm about to take you so deep into the culinary abyss you won't even dream about coming back.

Step 1: Brown Meat

1701450350746.png

Step 2: CHOP

1701450379769.png

Step 3: CHEE

1701450406583.png

Step 4: More CHEE

1701450434276.png

Step 5: Cross section that bitch on some foil like a real A-rab

1701450609854.png

Was it worth it? Sacrifices are always worth it for the greater good. That's one cast iron pan I won't be re-seasoning.

1701450746392.png

@King of OnAForums @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda @Turk February @aRTie02150 @DMAN

Step up or Step OFF B!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No bacon, egg cheese on a roll this morning.

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time

Forum Clout
Real recipe:

1. Toast buns - this was actually a mistake, they got too hard and crunchy, kind of ruined it. Should have kept the roll soft. Innuendos go here
2. Brown meat. Flatten it out like a smashburger to maximize browning. Season top side. Once browning is achieved, flip patty
3. Add onions. I used a shallot cause fuck you. Season. Press down on patty to start browning other side.
4. Once other side is brown and onions start to soften, begin chopping and mixing all that shit up.
5. Once meat is adequately chopped, pile it up and add a slice of cheese on top.
6. ACTUALLY CHOP THIS CHEESE INTO THE MEAT so it all melts into a gooey mass and the cheese browns up too. Your pan will get fucked up.
7. Repeat adding cheese and chopping until it looks good. I did this twice total.
8. Assemble. I scooped out the roll to create a moat and stuffed the meat inside. Then I laid more cheese on top. Lettuce, tomato, mayo.

I don't want to see another bullshit half assed chop cheese on this forum ever again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Real recipe:

1. Toast buns - this was actually a mistake, they got too hard and crunchy, kind of ruined it. Should have kept the roll soft. Innuendos go here
2. Brown meat. Flatten it out like a smashburger to maximize browning. Season top side. Once browning is achieved, flip patty
3. Add onions. I used a shallot cause fuck you. Season. Press down on patty to start browning other side.
4. Once other side is brown and onions start to soften, begin chopping and mixing all that shit up.
5. Once meat is adequately chopped, pile it up and add a slice of cheese on top.
6. ACTUALLY CHOP THIS CHEESE INTO THE MEAT so it all melts into a gooey mass and the cheese browns up too. Your pan will get fucked up.
7. Repeat adding cheese and chopping until it looks good. I did this twice total.
8. Assemble. I scooped out the roll to create a moat and stuffed the meat inside. Then I laid more cheese on top. Lettuce, tomato, mayo.

I don't want to see another bullshit half assed chop cheese on this forum ever again.

No bacon, egg cheese on a roll this morning.

Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.

I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…

A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.

ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.

If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient.

(No offense AIDS patients….)

Goal- 210lbs…

PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time