• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

07-30-21 Mewler Report: Another day of hundreds of TOS violation deletions and lost followers. Bad Pig!

Forum Clout
Who else spent five hours yesterday individually deleting hundreds and hundreds of examples of stupid shit they wrote online?

Best part is, Pat. There are still hundreds more to go. Have a great weekend!
*thousands. i found 10 to report today. he is very hateful so findind reportable tweets is pretty easy, its about 85% of all his content.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
That's it, piggy. Dance for us!

f6f8b1cb14e627a455d3f1e8d346029f.gif

wow the Faceapp shit is getting good. The likeness to Pat is uncanny

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
View attachment 2188

Subtract another 4 tweets, I just got this notification. I've gotten him to delete three seperate times for violent tweets. He absolutely has someone at twitter protecting him.
I’m sure they have some kind of protected class for controversial figures that get a billion reports - imagine all the Arabs reporting Rushdie’s account, or any politician.

but that doesn’t mean he has carte blanche, and he definitely just can’t behave. I think it all just means we have to do a little extra work.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I’m sure they have some kind of protected class for controversial figures that get a billion reports - imagine all the Arabs reporting Rushdie’s account, or any politician.

but that doesn’t mean he has carte blanche, and he definitely just can’t behave. I think it all just means we have to do a little extra work.
I use twitter's search function and have been reporting 4-6 tweets everyday. I notice that gets better results that spam reporting 100+ all at once. Pretty sure they mark your account as spam if you report too much.