• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

07-30-21 Mewler Report: Another day of hundreds of TOS violation deletions and lost followers. Bad Pig!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
u9z8ch.png

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Deleting 800 tweets is not something that can be done very quickly. He had to sit there and sift through months worth of abomination and manually delete them one by one. He was probably ordering Thiki around all day.

“Thiki, hurry up and bring me my lunch, child.”
“Get it yourself!”
“Hush, little nothing. I need to make sure the felony cyberatalkers won’t get me banned from Twitter again. Quietly now.”

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What if we could get his numbers all In the Red? It would actually give him something to write about.
Pat the narrator: "Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm just a regular 41-year-old white college kid from Milwaukee. Everything was going great for me: Twitter followers, a second better wife, pets, half-a-house, and a six-figure book deal. And one day, all of a sudden, my life went from In The Black... to In The Red!"

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pat the narrator: "Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm just a regular 41-year-old white college kid from Milwaukee. Everything was going great for me: Twitter followers, a second better wife, pets, half-a-house, and a six-figure book deal. And one day, all of a sudden, my life went from In The Black... to In The Red!"

“And then the Starship Repo™ men came and took my Kylo Ren dolls”