• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zoomers vs. Boomers

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
OK. I'm making this thread in a fit of rage. I was just pwned by a Zoomer in a verbal exchange. This little pussy said "Dre was born in the nineteen hundreds." And two of the other 2000s babies Popped Huge. Now the Zoomers are on my shitlist. Fawk, I'm gonn have to start wearing baseball caps and GTA Los Santos t-shirts to heal my pock scarred AGE wounds. Make them think I'm still hilarious!

Boomers are stupid entitled wimpy assholes, but Zooms are a whole new level of coward. They avoid confrontation just make videos about it later (like Tony "Double Blouses" Cumia) But worst of all, they're technology INEPT. They were born with magical devices. Entire civilizations worth of history at their disposal all at once, and they don't even know how to Torrent movies or games. Zoomies aren't even matured yet and they already been swindled bigtime.

"IF IT DON'T HAVE A BIG WHITE BUTTON THAT SAY "SUBMIT" LIKE MY IPHONE DO -- DEN IDK WHATTA DO!!!"

Now I'm having second thoughts thinking of all the scum Boomer pieces of human shit that toot around in their FAT scooters taking up space, breathing my air, smelling like funk, having skin tags and odd shit growing on their veiny, fungus bodies. These fucking worthless old shit bags will literally drive a motor wheelchair down the sidewalk, or even a Golf Cart on the public street. Boomers are NIGGERS. Selfish inventive-lying cope faggots. And their politics is on the surface better than Zoomers but when you get into the details it gets ugly very fast. "They betta not arrest My Trump!!!"

Where we at with the multi-generational disdain? Who's worse? Millennials and Gen X are forgotten garbage.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I'm gonna have to firmly plant my taint on the fence here and say the both fucking suck. If i see one more zoomer with a fucking broccoli-perm i might actually murder him. The fact that they're too dumb to understand technology is completely inexcusable.

Boomers I can at least understand being dumb as shit with tech stuff, since it's like magic to them. Every time my parent's computer has a problem my mom is like "is it because there's too many pictures on it?"

Forum Clout
Boomers I can at least understand being dumb as shit with tech stuff, since it's like magic to them. Every time my parent's computer has a problem my mom is like "is it because there's too many pictures on it?"
At least once a month my mom complains her phone is acting up and really slow. Without fail when I look at it she has like 50 separate web pages open plus every single app on her phone running. I hit clear all and it works fine but she still doesn't understand what I did to fix it. This has been going on for two years. I won't even get into what it's like if she wants to watch Netflix or use her printer.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
Boomers are annoying, but I only hate them because they outnumber everyone else here and therefore get their way at every election and on every key issue. The UK is just a massive nursing home with an army, where the young pay extortionate taxes and live in poverty so that some geriatric old cunt gets a free bus pass, cheap heating and pays a little bit less for their imported Eastern European care worker.

Zoomers are just fucked. They have nothing. They are stupid, zero attention span, zero nuance or understanding of complex issues. If it isn't a video, it never happened. They think YouTube retards are good role models and intellectual heavyweights. They think Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are on the same level of intellect and education as Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris. Their entire culture stinks, from their hair and clothes to their music choices and terrible taste in movies. They are just utterly valueless people.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Boomers are annoying, but I only hate them because they outnumber everyone else here and therefore get their way at every election and on every key issue. The UK is just a massive nursing home with an army, where the young pay extortionate taxes and live in poverty so that some geriatric old cunt gets a free bus pass, cheap heating and pays a little bit less for their imported Eastern European care worker.

Zoomers are just fucked. They have nothing. They are stupid, zero attention span, zero nuance or understanding of complex issues. If it isn't a video, it never happened. They think YouTube retards are good role models and intellectual heavyweights. They think Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones and Joe Rogan are on the same level of intellect and education as Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris. Their entire culture stinks, from their hair and clothes to their music choices and terrible taste in movies. They are just utterly valueless people.
Zoomers don't really have a culture- it's like a mishmash of shit from prior generations. Other than being sexually confused, they have nothing that really separates them as a generation- basically zero identity except however many mental illnesses they all claim to suffer from.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Shit dawg, you done? A'ight, I'mma keep this brief...
I got Boomer friends and I know a few decent Zoomers. The Boomers are annoying but extremely useful, I can get information on how to fix just about anything in my life from my older buddies, and often they will insist on coming over and "helping" me fix it for free, which is nice. The flipside is I have to hear the same fucking stories for the zillionth time and pretend they're still hilarious.
The Zoomers are polite but mostly useless. Sure, they could probably help me minmax my insta profile, but I'd rather just get this slow-running drain unclogged. Maybe 1/10 of the music I hear from them is listenable ("Astronaut in the Ocean" slaps, child), and they have almost no knowledge about even semi-recent history. I'm no Boq, but I at least understand the basics when he waxes historical and I can check references if I'm really curious. Even if he's just making the shit up, he's got enough to work from to make his inventions believable and compelling.
That's it, that's what I was gonna get to: Neither of my Boom/Zoom acquaintances have much curiosity about the world outside their lives. I dunno if that's a generational thing, or just the company I happen to keep but it stands out to me. They both love to "talk" politics, but that's just repeating talking points from their chosen media sources in a lame game of gotcha.
Zoomers don't really have a culture- it's like a mishmash of shit from prior generations. Other than being sexually confused, they have nothing that really separates them as a generation- basically zero identity except however many mental illnesses they all claim to suffer from.
This too, and it highlights what I think is the biggest issue with Boomers on a superficial level: Boomers have had a stranglehold on American culture since the 60s when they came of age and dropped the biggest load of disposable cash on the economy ever seen. Yes, the Beatles are a massively important and influential band, but they should not still have nearly the same chunk of the zeitgeist as they did 50 years ago. It's insane. Say Boomers again, stupid. Pretentious dick.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Boomers and zoomers are both lazy entitled shitbags. The last few young hires at my job didn't last more than a month because they really wanted to get deep into what was going on to make bank immediately, and even have the balls to say they werent willing to do certain things, but also didn't want to learn and understand the work that goes into making the bread bowls.

Boomers at this point just love to use the excuse that they didn't grow up with technology, so they're not good with it, but want people to do shit for them free because they're old and things passed by them, not recognizing they wouldn't have that problem if they weren't sticking their fingers in their ears for decades and spinning in a circle saying la-la-la until the problem went away.

As every generation says of the previous, "They're lazy". I grew up figuring shit out on my own, boomers and zoomers want things handed to them on a silver platter.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
This is probably my fault but ..... last weekend my 22 year old son got a flat tire. He was clueless and called me asking what to do. I had to do a face time thing with him walking through the jack, the spare tire etc.

Now I know what you're thinking "you should have taught him how to change a tire along the way" and you're probably right.

HOWEVER, I have no recollection of my father ever "showing" me how to change a tire, but I DO have vivid recollections of being 11 or 12 in the drive way alone, jacking up my fathers car to rotate the tires several times a year. No lesson, no "this is how you jack up the car," no YouTube video ..... just "here's the jack, take off this tire and put it here, take off the second tire and put it there" sort of thing.

EDIT: one bit of knowledge that was imparted on me in this process ...... my father waited until AFTER I got the first tire off to inform me, I didn't have to jack the car up to the top of the jack, just enough for the tire to be off the ground to take it off and put the other one on.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
This is probably my fault but ..... last weekend my 22 year old son got a flat tire. He was clueless and called me asking what to do. I had to do a face time thing with him walking through the jack, the spare tire etc.

Now I know what you're thinking "you should have taught him how to change a tire along the way" and you're probably right.

HOWEVER, I have no recollection of my father ever "showing" me how to change a tire, but I DO have vivid recollections of being 11 or 12 in the drive way alone, jacking up my fathers car to rotate the tires several times a year. No lesson, no "this is how you jack up the car," no YouTube video ..... just "here's the jack, take off this tire and put it here, take off the second tire and put it there" sort of thing.

EDIT: one bit of knowledge that was imparted on me in this process ...... my father waited until AFTER I got the first tire off to inform me, I didn't have to jack the car up to the top of the jack, just enough for the tire to be off the ground to take it off and put the other one on.
Boomers created zoomers by their shitty parenting confirmed.

Last edited:
G

Agree with everything, except the implication that Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are smart when they're just a bunch of God-hating pseudo-intellectual fags. They stink and I don't like them.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
My dad was watching Tucker Carlson and whatever other Fox stuff on his phone at 3/4 speed cause I put it that way as a joke one day and forgot.

I fixed it for him but it was like months later, he just figured his phone was old and slow.
Apparently when it first started happening he thought he was having a stroke but then figured they were hammered

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

Remember when Sam Roberts got a flat tire and called 911 like a queer?