• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zodiac (2007)

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
One of my favorites, soundtrack is phenomenal, I watch this movie every year, even though Im not sure Arther Leigh Allen is really who did it

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I watched most of the doc.s available maybe 4 years ago and thought these two were the most interesting suspects. Sullivan and Kane. Of course Hollywood went with the lying Jew Graysmith theory though.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I posted a link about how Graysmith played fast and loose with the truth.
The atmosphere, the acting, the direction, are all great in Zodiac. But the problem is that the film is almost entirely made up by a cartoonist faggot. I wish that they had based the film on better investigators. Or instead done the film on a fake serial killer like Se7en or True Detective.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
That murder with the couple at the lake was fucking brutal. Pretty terrifying too because of how random it was and how you can easily picture yourself in that situation. Just chillin in broad daylight in a relatively secluded spot with a lady friend or on your lonesome. Suddenly a guy with a bag over his head steps out from behind a tree holding a gun and it's over Johnny.