• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zero self awareness Pat burns another bridge

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Someone is testy tonight. Not sure how he wrote that last tweet with a straight face.

Screenshot_20211204-013154.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Someone is testy tonight. Not sure how he wrote that last tweet with a straight face.

View attachment 14947
He's such an over the top dick in EVERY RESPONSE.

It's so funny when you compare his online persona of Dalton from Roadhouse vs his whimpering and quivering true self when in front of a municipal court judge over a fucking speeding ticket.

G

You realize we are making him worse, right?

Piggy's victimhood complex over his trolling saga has made him more self-righteous. He's started drinking even more. And, especially since quarantine, he's been isolated and now alienated from everyone around him. He's angry, self-righteous, drunk, and isolated over us and it's had a profound impact on his worldview. He's always been cunty online and delusional about politics, but we've turned him into an actual extremeist.

I would be surprised if he's not on a watch list.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Piggy's victimhood complex over his trolling saga has made him more self-righteous. He's started drinking even more. And, especially since quarantine, he's been isolated and now alienated from everyone around him. He's angry, self-righteous, drunk, and isolated over us and it's had a profound impact on his worldview. He's always been cunty online and delusional about politics, but we've turned him into an actual extremeist.

Should be on a weight watchers list

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

He wont even listen to the few people around him. His parents or wife. He admitted as much in one of the interviews. You could hear in his tone that they have tried plenty of times but he loves the attention.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He wont even listen to the few people around him. His parents or wife. He admitted as much in one of the interviews. You could hear in his tone that they have tried plenty of times but he loves the attention.
He wouldn't listen to the cops when they told him to leave it alone. He wouldn't even listen to his own lawyer! He's seriously one of the dumbest people on earth.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He wouldn't listen to the cops when they told him to leave it alone. He wouldn't even listen to his own lawyer! He's seriously one of the dumbest people on earth.
I’m not having other people pay you for legal or life advice, child. I’m paying you to find and imprison my obsessed cyberstalkers, little one. You really should be better at this.