• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Zarbon is going through it right now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
First, Dodoria is caught cheating with Patrick on camera.

IMG_2214.jpeg

Then, Dodoria is brutally murdered.

IMG_2213.jpeg

Why doesn’t Patrick leave Zarbon alone? This is personal now. Now he’s had recorded gay sex with the love of his life, Zarbon4-999 will follow him till the heat death of the universe

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Abe, I've met adults that are heavily into that shit.

It was also the very last time I talked to them.
I was into it when I was 9 years old. My parents had just divorced and I was at the store with my dad and they would sell the cards in a vending machine. My mom used to let me get one “if I was good” so I figured old man Headbump would be the same. When I asked him for a pack of them because I behaved in the store, he said “that’s stupid and you’re not getting one, son. Do something normal, like fishing.” That was the last time I watched that shit lol

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I was into it when I was 9 years old. My parents had just divorced and I was at the store with my dad and they would sell the cards in a vending machine. My mom used to let me get one “if I was good” so I figured old man Headbump would be the same. When I asked him for a pack of them because I behaved in the store, he said “that’s stupid and you’re not getting one, son. Do something normal, like fishing.” That was the last time I watched that shit lol
That's a good dad

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They stand there and talk about how badass they are for several entire episodes, with some trouble the little bald guy is trying to get out of thrown in, and it's just long drawn-out bullshit...

Watch kai, or whatever that version is called, it cuts all the filler