• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You’re the boss, they have to kiss your ass and laugh at your dumb jokes.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
9F1DD36F-5C72-4C34-B7A8-191133B2EF34.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anthony's too much of a pussy to do anything about Stupid Geno. He's network poison (along with himself constantly tweeting about *******).

At least Keith tried, kind of.
Geno is the fucking worst. I can’t stress enough, he burned a bridge with his Jew meal ticket, who was booking him gigs and trying to make him relevant. All because he couldn’t cut the drinking down and stop saying nigger. That’s really not a lot to ask. Instead, he talks shit and doubles down on everything, all while saying he doesn’t have a problem. He’s been punched in the face for it and still won’t do any reflecting. Sort of like a former shock jock faggot.

Forum Clout
Geno is the fucking worst. I can’t stress enough, he burned a bridge with his Jew meal ticket, who was booking him gigs and trying to make him relevant. All because he couldn’t cut the drinking down and stop saying nigger. That’s really not a lot to ask. Instead, he talks shit and doubles down on everything, all while saying he doesn’t have a problem. He’s been punched in the face for it and still won’t do any reflecting. Sort of like a former shock jock faggot.
I hate Geno. He’s up there with Pig for me. I’ve never once laughed at him except when he got clocked. That was the only time he was funny to me.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Anthony's too much of a pussy to do anything about Stupid Geno. He's network poison (along with himself constantly tweeting about *******).

At least Keith tried, kind of.
Keith killed CP Media because he was afraid someone he hated would have his job!

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Ant shit on Ralphie May for hours for being obnoxious and now he's stuck with this nigger having the #2 show on his platform.

View attachment 60958
Ralphie May has been dead for 5 years now and his career is stronger today than TrantH's or anyone else in the Cumpound, O&A universe.

The Destroyer would kill to get Raphie May numbahs on his livestreams. Hell, he can't even get as many streams as May had pounds the day he was buried.