• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You're. Not. Japanese.

G

wtfff.jpg

When someone offers you a salad:

EPGBFWBW4AE-4JF

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
I was dating this chick in high school. (I was also in high school) And her parents bought her a new Mitsubishi, an eclipse I believe. So she lets me drive it and I'm passing my Grandparents house and I see them out on the porch and I pull into the driveway. My Grandfather puts down his schaefer beer, lights a chesterfield cigarette and comes and looks at the car. My Grandfather starts hollering telling me to get this fucking car out of his driveway. Them god damn japs used to crash these things into his ship when he was in the navy.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Japan really has cornered the market of appealing to western dullards.
I find it funny when purple haired hamplanets and soy mouthed faggots shit on white people for their history of racism and colonialism, yet ballwash Japan. 80 years ago the nips would be lopping these subhumans heads off and shoving bamboo shoots up their pussies.