• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You're not failing. You have failed.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
"1 patrickstomlinson 2019-08-26

No child. You're not failing. You have failed. Completely and irrecoverably. Every day I wake up is another day living my dream job, and expanding my reach. Every day you wake up is another day the relevance and power you used to have being a member of your old sub slips further into the past, never to be replaced or replicated.
I find it hilarious"

Still hilarious, Rick? You no longer wake up living your dream job. You have no job. A writer without a contract is like a musician with no gig. A plumber with no pipes to fix. A mechanic nobody brings their car to. You're not failing. You failed.

Say "on spec" again, fat fuck. You were saying that 2 years ago. No new book deal. Your reach is indeed expanding but not in ways any normal person would want. Kiwifarms has a bustling forum dedicated to you. Multiple podcasts and news outlets now mock and ridicule your failures to litigate your way out of being an insufferable cunt. You're a joke. And a far funnier one than you ever tried posting to Standup Shots.

Those halcyon days of being a political firebrand, looking at an upward career trajectory and wondering what it might bring... Ooh maybe that contact at Netflix will work out... stunted by hundreds of web pages, memes, videos, news stories, podcasts, forums, cartoons, a video game and even songs that would send any sane producer in Hollywood running for the hills.

You're not talented or smart enough to overcome the amount of negativity out there for you now. Chuck Wendig had a much better career and he's now toxic waste. Being a liberal faggot with TDS only goes so far with the check writers.

And how about that, the relevance and power of the OnA virus keeps spreading unchecked and undeterred. Never replicated. Never replaced.

I find it hilarious.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
2019 - Patrick argues with Fart_Stinky_Shit and Fatty_Fucked_A_Baby on Reddit

2022 - Patrick argues with his toilet, his dilapidated fence and his teeth on Twitter.

Never change, Tits Tomlinson.
That whole thread is pretty great, full of some legendary Brothamen who never stopped and full of loffs. Back when he still thought he could write a paragraph and own the trolls. Before his brain got broken and he informed you it was a felony to blah blah blah