• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You're in my house! So I'll call the police and tell them there's someone in my house. How 'bout that?

G

Fuck you. I don't, I don't involve the police in anything because I can stand up for myself. You, you weak cunt, you call the fucking cops.

Why don't you fuck off to that cunt bitch Alyssia's. She was fucking making eyes at me, she'd have sucked me in five seconds. Take that one up with her. I was trying to spare your goddamn feelings! She'd have blown me in five seconds, she's not your friend. You don't have any fucking friends except for me. And you treat me like shit. So that's why you're so fucking angry, because I don't have any friends and I try to make one for you and you treat me like shit. And you fucking use me. The career is over, and boy when I said that you lit out of here faster than I've ever seen you before and now you'll be at Alyssia's place. You just showed me what you are.

G

Fuck you. I don't, I don't involve the police in anything because I can stand up for myself. You, you weak cunt, you call the fucking cops.

Why don't you fuck off to that cunt bitch Alyssia's. She was fucking making eyes at me, she'd have sucked me in five seconds. Take that one up with her. I was trying to spare your goddamn feelings! She'd have blown me in five seconds, she's not your friend. You don't have any fucking friends except for me. And you treat me like shit. So that's why you're so fucking angry, because I don't have any friends and I try to make one for you and you treat me like shit. And you fucking use me. The career is over, and boy when I said that you lit out of here faster than I've ever seen you before and now you'll be at Alyssia's place. You just showed me what you are.
imagine the arguments Dan and Flavia have?

"The 5 sinks I provide for you...and you still treat me like shit!"

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
imagine the arguments Dan and Flavia have?

"The 5 sinks I provide for you...and you still treat me like shit!"
YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A 2 SINK WOMAN, LIKE THE WOMAN YOU WERE WHEN YOU GOT OFF THE BOAT. I RAISED YOU UP, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING. ACT LIKE THE 5 SINK WOMAN I DESERVE OR YOU'RE GOING TO END UP 5 SINKS UNDER!