• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"You're going to need a diaper in prison after the Aryan Brotherhood receives my orders to rape you" - Azon Battalion member Patrick S. Tomlinson 🇺🇦

Diaper Based Economy

The economy, but with diapers
Forum Clout
Disclaimer: I found these in a fortune cookie! Don't shoot the messenger.
925231.jpg
925232.jpg

Awesome great, but lets see them fly in the mud:
925233.jpg

Your death warrant is already signed, stlaker. Put on your diaper and say your prayers

-Patrick S. Tomlinson

DIAPER_PATRIOT

Stay stinky, patriots!
Forum Clout
Zelensky confirmed DIAPER FAGGOT? He likes groping men's buttcheeks while wearing leather tights and gay erotic bondage gear. At one point here he even drags his poopy butt on the floor like a dog with an itchy ass. I think it's diaper rash.

Instinct-1200-x-628-1-copy.png

Putin's fascism will be defeated by the Diaper Faggot Rick army using poopy diapers and water balloons. My man Commander Rick Tomlinson is always thinking three steps ahead with his diaper game.

edit: Zelensky and Rick will also use the penis piano as a stealth weapon in addition to their diaper artillery. Moscow is doomed, children.