• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You're all forgetting

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"I'm a super smart man who indulges in little artistic sleepers, might I suggest this little hidden gem that is one of Netflix's biggest hits of the last five years? Unlike most people, I partake in underground geek culture like superhero shows".

Screenshot_20220319-215258.jpg

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Another crazy deep pull from Pat. I heard Criterion and Vinegar Syndrome are both looking to hire him.

6-D39400-F-004-B-4594-AE4-F-8784-DD9-B856-B.jpg

77735-B3-E-F261-4106-82-B1-6807-EBCFAB8-B.jpg

Where does he find these unknown gems?
"This movie slaps", about Big Hero Six. I'm going to need total rib reconstruction surgery. What a fucking idiot.
patbot-png.22318

I've never seen Big Hero 6 (more of a child's movie) but even Actual Tough 6' here was based on that fat robot from it, oopsie doodles!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
In addition to his other ailments - narcissism, sociopathy, delusions of grandeur, alcohol addiction, social media addiction, high blood pressure, diabetes, hyper-tension, bloating, heart disease, swollen ankles, obesity, hair loss, flatulence, kyphosis, gingivitis, osteoarthritis, muscular atrophy, bromhidrosis, HIV/AIDS, halitosis, cirrhosis, bedsores, gout, chronic fatigue syndrome, sialorrhea, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, receding gums, and general disfigurement and uncomeliness - it would appear that Pig also suffers from solipsism syndrome.

How sad.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
"I'm a super smart man who indulges in little artistic sleepers, might I suggest this little hidden gem that is one of Netflix's biggest hits of the last five years? Unlike most people, I partake in underground geek culture like superhero shows".

View attachment 30044
I fucking hate that show! Fucking Hollywood trying to normalize incest was the nail on the coffin for me. Also S2 was the same fucking plot as s1 I bailed 20 minutes into S2. My friends like the show and we constantly argue over it. Ellen page said she's still gonna play a woman in the show, that should be fun to shit on