• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your career only EXISTS because of Twitter!

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
People like her are FINISHED!
73881047-2CBB-4D03-A063-B9EB08E9994B.jpeg

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I don't know, I feel like these "terminally online" retards willingly coming to grips not everything they think and feel needs to be broadcasted 24/7 "for the brand" can only be good for everyone.
Do you really think that’s actually what’s happening here?

Forum Clout
Do you really think that’s actually what’s happening here?
I can only go off the context of what you've given me, and considering the line thus far has been everyone and their blue checkmarked grandmother screaming "Fine fuck you, I don't even need to tweet!" I just sort of assumed. I guess they could have just always packed up and found some other spergout central, but if they've set up shop elsewhere I'm not privy to it.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
All these fucking idiots thinking a website crashing for a bit would mean it never ever comes back. Look at this place. Twitter used to have the fail whale as it was pretty unstable.

Tweeting like they are being sent off to war or a astroid is hitting the planet. Embarrassing.