• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Younger women are so ugly these days

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
paul-weimer.png

Younger than who?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Young women dress like 90s soccer moms, it looks retarded. It’s like they’re all trying to be unfuckable.
Yes this is very bizarre. Everyone younger than me is now dressing like everyone older than me in the 90s when i was a little kid. A lot of women seem to be bleaching their eyebrows too which is one of the most aggressively ugly and stupid things ever

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My ex's cousin had to stay with her for a week while we were together and I had seen a bunch of pictures of her looking extremely hot and then every time I saw her she was wearing basketball shorts, an oversized T-shirt, flip flops with socks and a Raptors touque. She'd go out in public dressed like that too. Unless they're looking for dick or they're taking pictures for social media, young women don't seem to put the effort in to look good.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was kinda looking forward to being a dirty old man but i think I'm gonna have to pass. Take your crew socks and sandals and leave my eyesight immediately
I laughed out loud at this. Read it out loud to the gf, she did the same. Take your granny jeans and git. Bring back the whale tales and yoga ass.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
agree, I can't even get distracted while driving any more, time was I could casually ride my motorcycle over a traffic circle while pondering which young woman out of a group I would rather fuck, and which would get to fondle my balls during, now they all dress the same (fawkin full length black flare trousers and platform white sneakers, outsize shapeless coat) and you just can't judge