• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Young Lady (Dec 2019): "Did you flag the 5 star reviews as well?"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I've said this many times recently but it's worth repeating - I'm so glad we found him and he'll never stop being fucked with.

He is the most unpleasant piece of human shit imaginable. He deserves all of this so much. I feel 0 sympathy for him.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
would we stop with that Patrick guy if he asks if y'all can untag him?

1641355317402.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
would we stop with that Patrick guy if he asks if y'all can untag him?

View attachment 18453
Most artists don't like their work or atleast they don't until a good amount of time has past- I guess I should say successful artists. Patrick's books are objectively complete dogshit. They have zero literary or scientific merit- just like their author. A fucking dipshit who couldn't hack community college.

G

Even if no one ever trolled or mocked Fat Pat, his self-owns would prevent him from success, fortune, or happiness.
Exactly. He's such a repulsive person with his condescending and entitled attitude despite having no talent and accomplishing nothing with his life or contributing anything positive to humanity. Anyone with any self-respect (aka the people you need to like you in order to gain success in life) is immediately put off by him.