• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You were supposed to forget about that after a week Reuters child

Forum Clout

1000015647.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
How far down is that tuned/what key is it in?

I feel like that's a veiled jab. But maybe I'm being a sensitive cunt (I'm bitchy when I'm fasting).

Most of Phil's songs we had to rework because I couldn't hit his high notes. In the beginning, when we were preparing for the tour, every time I'd hear Tony or Mike say "Well, that's one more off the set list", I'd wince. There weren't many of them, but as a singer, it always pisses you off when you can't do a song justice.

Forum Clout
I feel like that's a veiled jab. But maybe I'm being a sensitive cunt (I'm bitchy when I'm fasting).

Most of Phil's songs we had to rework because I couldn't hit his high notes. In the beginning, when we were preparing for the tour, every time I'd hear Tony or Mike say "Well, that's one more off the set list", I'd wince. There weren't many of them, but as a singer, it always pisses you off when you can't do a song justice.