• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You should get the jab because it works, child. I am taking a booster because the jab doesn’t work because of the people who haven’t taken it

G

The phrase "the jab" makes me feel physically sick. "Get jabbed." It's so much more effective than natural immunity. Fact.

Except. I had Covid in February. My so-called government approved immunity lasted for six months after that. So late July at best.

3 weeks ago I had meetings at a client's offices for 3 days in a row. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. 7 different guys - 3 on Wed, 2 on Thu, 2 on Fri. All of them vaccinated except one on Wed, one on Fri but both youngish, fit guys in their late 20s. None of them had had covid previously. Got a call from their HR on the Sunday. They were all "covid positive" vaxxed and non-vaxxed alike. No one with symptoms worse than a shitty head cold.

I got 2 tests. Negative. Nothing. Zero symptoms. Got an antibody test. Through the roof 9 months later. I've got better immunity than any of them simply because I've had the gook flu and my T-cells remember it. Only problem? There's no money for that in big Pharma

Last edited by a moderator: