• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You "people" are OBSESSED, and it is SAD!

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
No cap how can you make fun of Patrick when you spend all day thinking and posting about him? The worst thing is the hypocrisy on display here. Get a job before you throw stones.

And there's the troubling behavior from the more mentally challenged posters. Literal death threats have been deleted by the admin. Some of you have even make clay figures of him smh, how utterly deranged and pathetic... you are creepy mouthbreathing stalkers and need to get a hobby, friends, maybe seek professional employment...

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
mz9n72w92pv71.jpg

G

I have anger issues. I don't want to but I keep lashing out when I'm stuck in another self-worth crisis. I'm not as cool as most of you here think I am.
What a humble lad, I appreciate you, CuntFucker...

Last edited by a moderator:

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
CF likes to yank our chains and goose our butts with his fingers now and then, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not it's all a bit. He's said so before, more than once, but maybe that's the real bit, maaaaaannn. Heads on a swivel, lambchops *sniff*

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
CF likes to yank our chains and goose our butts with his fingers now and then, but I'm still on the fence about whether or not it's all a bit. He's said so before, more than once, but maybe that's the real bit, maaaaaannn. Heads on a swivel, lambchops *sniff*
What began as a bit is now a truthful expression of how much I despise the no life incels who spend all day here. Art imitates life or something tsss