• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You need to read the wording on the law. Have your lawyer read it to. Then he can break out the finger puppets & crayons to explain why you're fucked

G

Retarded faggot threatens to sue the trolls. Even Fatso is nowhere to be found in the thread because he knows how retarded this is. Some people think he's a troll, though you can never underestimate the stupidity of Patrick's ballwashers.

15909c032925f7aa8d58285b66b030b7.png

The law he's referring to is a so-called "anti-doxxing" law that went into effect in Washington state on Dec 3 (he's wrong, it went into effect in July).

3f093890e1dd710ea35fdc8fe2789480.png

50da07039f9d6b1363c3a6aed7c9682f.png

As it so happens, we do in fact have an attorney in our midst who practices in the state of Washington. This is what he had to say:

Hey, so I'd like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons but I see that lunatic everyone is fighting with keeps referencing a WA State Doxxing law. I literally work in law in Washington so this is very comical to me. He's referring to HB 1335 which was passed and signed into law this year. It was mostly a "feel-good" symbolic act by state Dems to ride the #DropKiwiFarms wave. No case has been successfully brought under it since it became law in July. Any lawyer who knows anything is not touching one of these cases. It includes a subsection which is incredibly overly broad and restrictive and very clearly goes against 1A. "(3) It is not a defense to a violation of this section that the personal identifying information at issue was voluntarily given to
the publisher, has been previously publicly disclosed, or is readily discoverable through research or investigation
."

There is settled case law that has determined that conflicts with your First Amendment rights.

No lawyer worth a damn is going to touch a case of this kind unless their client is both very dumb and wealthy since yes they may prevail in state court, they will be handily smacked down the instant it hits the Federal Appeals Circuit. Not to mention, Patrick has absolutely no standing except for *possibly* the small handful of his trolls that live in Washington. As far as I can see nobody has doxed this other retard so he has absolutely nothing. His threats read to me like he's going to use the WA state law to go after Tomlinson's detractors? Not gonna happen.

Anyway TL;DR this guy is a retard who has no clue what the fuck he's talking about.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
They would need to subpoena Twitter and various other companies for user data. None of those are in Washington. Then they would need to somehow file suit against people who are not in the state of Washington for this. Then they would need to prove damages from that information being leaked specifically. Then they would need to deal with the appeals. It’s a way to scare public figures who do this shit attached to their name. Not protect disabled welfare cases with retard kids.