• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know what feels fucking weird.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's the same when you see comments on some ps3/360 game and all the lil zoomers are like "this was my first console as a kid. I'll never forget it!"

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I was listening to Da Show recently and they were discussing Better Call Saul.

How does that track?? O&A was cancelled like, idk, ten years ago and Better Call Saul only came out what... 2 or 3 years ago? Wha happen? o_O

G

I was listening to Da Show recently and they were discussing Better Call Saul.

How does that track?? O&A was cancelled like, idk, ten years ago and Better Call Saul only came out what... 2 or 3 years ago? Wha happen? o_O
No way they were talking about BCS, that came out in 2015. Unless it was announced in 2014? Do you have a clip?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
No way they were talking about BCS, that came out in 2015. Unless it was announced in 2014? Do you have a clip?

The trouble is, it was YouTube autoplay that got me there. I can see quite a few possibilities in my browsing history.

It might have been this one:

I think it was that channel and they are discussing random stuff like movies and so on. Also, it's 3 hours long so that should keep you busy on a relaxing Sunday! :sneaky: