• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You just know Pig used to proudly tell people to google him, before we discovered him

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Like in bars, to impress attractive women, or to win arguments with other dudes. “Yes child, Trump is a fascist. I know about these things, I’m a political firebrand. Google me!”

Well, he certainly wouldn’t want to be Googled now, lol. It would only make people laugh at him and instantly become a Patposter.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
His actual thing about prowling clubs and bars is pretty fucking creepy, especially with his rapist captain America selfie.
Dude he got flustered over the josiah call. He's not raping anyone. He's retarded. Not a bit. He's fuckin' retarded. We been fucking with a retarded guy. The whole bit with /r/autism loses a layer of irony when you realize he should post there every day. For real.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
These people ARE enjoying prison, a prison of their own delusions
images