• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You homos really forcing our horseshit onto other websites?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1653967720179.png

I don't mean the Norm thing, just that old hag Lucy shit

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was never a fan of either but very quickly became a fan of David Lynch's Number of the Day and Weather Report and have my allegiance to him because he's a nice man.

Don't forget to cast your prediction either here or on the official David Lynch's Number of the Day and Weather Report thread.

:lynch_lg:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
That twink Snowden leaked some documents, supposedly from the CIA, with instructions on how to influence conversation in on online forum to completely sway conversation to another topic through enough influence from multiple "users" all posting shit about the same swayed topic.

This place is getting weird and gay is what I'm saying.

Nice Godess, stupid

Attachments

• ab75b4c62ebfb3ef0289c943335aea08.jpg
    ab75b4c62ebfb3ef0289c943335aea08.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 13

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
That twink Snowden leaked some documents, supposedly from the CIA, with instructions on how to influence conversation in on online forum to completely sway conversation to another topic through enough influence from multiple "users" all posting shit about the same swayed topic.

This place is getting weird and gay is what I'm saying.

Nice Godess, stupid
You're a dirty crumbum. Comparing us to Snowden?

You piece of shit.

WE ARE SO MUCH WORSE. FUCK YOU.