• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"You have no effect on us" (Nana and Gavin)

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Gavin is in the same predicament as Anthony, but on a much larger scale. Both of them were earning millions till they had to open their stupid fucking mouths and lose it all. Anthony may have lost the most cushiest job on the world earning a couple of millions a year but the amount of money Gavin lost out on is mindboggling. I don't understand how you don't use a noose and stool to bring down your chandelier after realising you could've had generational wealth and be invited to the Bilderberg meetings to fuck kids.

Last edited:
G

Gavin is in the same predicament as Anthony, but on a much larger scale. Both of them were earning millions till they had to open their stupid fucking mouths and lose it all. Anthony may have lost the most cushiest job on the world earning a couple of millions a year but the amount of money Gavin lost out on is mindboggling. I don't understand how you don't use a noose and stool to bring down your chandelier after realising you could've had generational wealth and be invited to the Bilderberg meetings fucking kids.
He is PERFECT evidence you can only advance to a certain level and beyond that you need bloodlines/clout to play with the big boys.

I like keeping tabs on him because I know his storyline will NOT end well (way worse than anyone from the onaverse). He's going to do time for the Proudboyz.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He is PERFECT evidence you can only advance to a certain level and beyond that you need bloodlines/clout to play with the big boys.

I like keeping tabs on him because I know his storyline will NOT end well (way worse than anyone from the onaverse). He's going to do time for the Proudboyz.
Essentially all he had to do was to keep his fucking mouth shut, nod in agreement and let Shane handle everything. That is all he had to do. His name was already being written on the Epstein flight log but he couldn't behave. Now he is sitting in front of a shitty green screen doing the podcast of a disgraced shock jock pedophile who got convicted for biting his boyish girlfriend.

Last edited: